(Robert Beadles|Operation Sunlight) – We keep being told there’s no such thing as election fraud, right?
So how is it then that in Lodi, California, city councilman Sakir Khan AKA Khan Man, was arrested and charged for:
- Causing/procuring/allowing false voter registration of self/another person
- Submission of fraudulent registration to the secretary of state
- Submission of fraudulent candidacy petition
- Aiding/abetting the commission of fraud at any election
- Subscription of fictitious names to nomination petitions
- False nomination/declaration of candidacy
- Fraudulently casting votes
- Procuring/assisting/counseling/advising another not qualified to vote
Obviously, Khan is innocent until proven guilty, and if he’s guilty, I’m sure justice will prevail.
The sheriff of San Joaquin County, Pat Withrow, is probably the best sheriff we have in the nation. He didn’t play the lockdown or mandate games. He did what was right, just as he did here, arresting the council member.
The new San Joaquin County District Attorney, Ron Freitas, has promised to be tough on all crime, regardless of who does it. I believe him. People won’t be given a free pass in San Joaquin County any longer.
We’ll see how this all plays out over the next month. It should definitely be one to watch.